This page is intended help identify potential causes of specific technical errors or issues.
If you require full IT requirements details including information on downloading the Gemalto software or setting up your PC after upgrading to Windows 7 or 8, please see the IT Requirements page.
If you require training manuals including the Renewing a User's Digital Certificate manual please see our Training & Manuals page.
Click on a heading to access the relevant guides.
- 1. I can't log in to the eServices website
- 2. How do I check if my Digital Certificate has expired?
- 3. I can't access the PKI database
- 4. I can't change the PIN on the new smartcard
- 5. I can't access the Certificate Enrolment website
- 6. I don't know my Organisation Account ID
- 7. I'm getting an error message at Certificate Enrolment stage
- 8. The Activate Smartcard window does not appear when I click the Activate button
- 9. The correct name does not appear in the Sign Document dialogue box when trying to Activate a smartcard
- 10. Nothing happens when I click the 'Sign' button on the Sign Document dialogue box
- 11. I'm getting an error message at Activate Smartcard stage
- 12. I'm getting an error message at Activation Proceed stage
- 1. There is no Sign button for the transaction I want to sign
- 2. The Deed does not open when I click the Sign button
- 3. The Deed opens when I click the Sign button but it is blank
- 4. I'm getting the message: The validity of the document certification is unknown
- 5. The Sign Document dialogue box does not appear when I click in the signature box on the deed
- 6. I'm getting an Add Digital ID dialogue box instead of the Sign Document dialogue box
- 7. The correct name does not appear in the Sign Document dialogue box
- 8. I'm not asked for my PIN code after clicking the Sign button on the Sign Document dialogue box
- 9. I'm getting an error message after entering my PIN code
- 10. I'm getting an error message after clicking the Save Deed to ARTL button
- 11. I'm getting an error message after clicking the Proceed to approval button
- 12. I'm not sure if I am using the correct smartcard, how can I check?