Registers of Scotland (RoS) is responsible for compiling and maintaining registers relating to property and other legal documents. Our main aim is to record and safeguard rights whilst providing open and efficient access to important information.
At RoS we take all diversity & equality issues very seriously. We have information about disability, gender and race equality issues.
Read more about our diversity & equality information
Customer Services Contacts
- Opening Hours: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri 8.30-16.00 Wed: 10.00-16.00.
- Edinburgh Tel: 0845 607 0161
- Edinburgh Fax: 0131 200 3932
- Glasgow Tel: 0845 607 0164
- Glasgow Fax: 0141 306 1721
- Email: email@example.com