Registers of Scotland is the Government agency responsible for compiling and maintaining records relating to property and other legal documents.
The two main registers, the Register of Sasines and the Land Register, contain records relating to the ownership of land and property in Scotland.
The Land Register is a state-guaranteed map-based register which is gradually replacing the Register of Sasines as the Scottish national land register. These two main registers dominate the work of Registers of Scotland.
The remaining registers deal with a variety of legal documentation, from personal debt and bankruptcy to commercial contracts, wills and separation agreements.
Customer Services Contacts
- Opening Hours: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri 8.30-16.00 Wed: 10.00-16.00
- Edinburgh Tel: 0845 607 0161
- Edinburgh Fax: 0131 200 3932
- Glasgow Tel: 0845 607 0164
- Glasgow Fax: 0141 306 1721
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org