to the RoT Book
Registration of Title Practice Book 2ND Edition is currently undergoing
revision and updating to take
account of the impact of both the abolition of feudal tenure, and
the Title Conditions (Scotland) Act 2003, and
also the creation of the Register of Community Interest in Land.
an amended version of the Practice Book or addendum is ready for publication,
any person consulting
the 2nd Edition should take account of the following information available
from RoS web site.
- Issues concerning Dual registration of real burdens: Registers Update
10.2 and FAQs
- Issues concerning conditions extinguished by the Abolition Act or
Title Conditions Act: Registers Updates
- Issues concerning former Mixed fee interests: Registers Updates 10.4,
and 10.5 and
16 and 17.
- New Applications Forms: Registers Update 10.3
- Stamp Duty Land Tax on deeds constituting or otherwise affecting real
burdens: SDLT FAQs
- Impact of entries in Register of Community Interests in Land on applications
to the Land Register: Registers Updates 13,
Information can also be found in the text of an Agency seminar on the
effect of feudal abolition and title
conditions on registration practice.
an application will be forthcoming and you have a query related to the
Keeper's policy which is not
answered by any of the above or the Registration of Title Practice Book,
Section can be contacted for further information.