Join RoS and our partner organisations in Aberdeen on 19th November.
Take the opportunity to meet with representatives from RoS to learn about the latest updates on our products and services.
If you haven't already, you can still register for this event.
This conference includes presentations, round table discussions and a panel session.
|08.30 - 09.10||Registration and networking|
|09.10 - 09.30||Welcome and RoS update from the Keeper|
|09.30 - 10.30||Our registration processes and rectifications|
|10.30 - 11.00||Roundtable discussions (tea and coffee)|
|11.00 - 11.45||The currency of mapping (RoS and Ordnance Survey)|
|11.45 - 12.15||Digital Services: ScotLIS and Digital Discharge Service|
|12.15 - 13.15||Lunch and roundtable discussions|
|13.15 - 13.45||Voluntary Registration and Land Register Completion|
|13.45 - 14.45||Future trends in homebuilding and ownership|
|14.45 - 15.15||Land and property - a forward look|
|15.15 - 15.20||Closing notes|
|15.20 - 15.50||Final roundtable discussions (tea and coffee)|
An Ordnance Survey surveyor will be giving a live demonstration of how it uses the latest surveying technology to update its most detailed mapping data.
This is an outdoor activity which will involve standing in a small group for ten minutes outside the venue. Please dress appropriately.
Places are limited and it is a first come first served basis.
The conference will include roundtable discussions. You'll be able to join the discussions that most interest you.
- Mapping and Ordnance Survey: Ally Reid, Duncan Moss and Simon Duke, User Experience
- Registration and Rectification: Matt Smith and Scott Niven
- Digital services: Kevin Stewart and Nina Muzyka
- Voluntary Registration / Land Register Completion: Scott Bond and Fiona McKie
- Development Plan Approval: Russell Wilson and Diane Waugh
Exhibitions available at Inverness will be:
- Ordnance Survey - Magdalena Low and Bill Cranna (surveyor)
- User Experience - Craig Rae
- Law Society of Scotland - Katie McKenna
Pittodrie Stadium, 31 Pittodrie Street, Aberdeen, AB24 5QH