Mail update - St Vincent Plaza
We have now completed our office move from Hanover House in Glasgow to St Vincent Plaza.
We will no longer receive any mail at our Glasgow office; and as previously advised all mail is now being redirected to our Edinburgh office, Meadowbank House.
With immediate effect:
All Royal Mail should be addressed to Registers of Scotland, Meadowbank House, 153 London Road, Edinburgh, EH8 7AU.
Mail addressed to Hanover House will be redirected for a period of 6 months.
No hand delivered mail for Registers of Scotland will be accepted at St Vincent Plaza (or Hanover House).
As of 20 February 2017:
All DX mail for Registers of Scotland should be addressed to DX 555400 Edin 15.
Existing DX and LP boxes will be redirected for a period of 6 months.
DX and LP changes
Following the acquisition by DX of Legal Post (LP) in 2016, 'LP only customers' should now address Registers of Scotland mail to DX 555400 Edin 15.
We have been informed by DX that LP addresses will be phased out over the next 12 months.
DX have confirmed that mail sent to 'LP only customers' by Registers of Scotland will be delivered.
- What we do
- Our business
- Copyright licences
- Crown copyright
- Freedom of information
- Finance reports
- Expenditure reports
- International consultancy group
- Our business
- Registers we hold
- Our history
- Our board
- RoS Blog
- Land register completion
- Voluntary registration
- Keeper-induced registration
- Closure of the General Register of Sasines to Securities
- Land register completion FAQs
- Voluntary registration advisors
- 2012 Act
- 400th anniversary
- Digital transformation
- Useful links
- Claims for ex gratia payments
- Diversity and equality
- Environmental policy
- Legal services fraud policy
- Social media house rules
- Security and information assurance policies
- Human resources policies and procedures
- Records management policy
- Secretariat policies and procedures
- Glossary of terms