FOI Release: Disability Confidence Scheme information in relation to a recent Employee Relations Advisor postPublished: 27 April 2023
Freedom of information class: How we manage our resources
Information request under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 (FOISA).
FOI reference: CW-2023-170
Date received: 24 April 2023
Date responded: 26 April 2023
- How many candidates for your recent Employee Relations Advisor job advertisement - recruitment ending 16/04/2023 - selected "yes" to the question "do you consider yourself to have a disability”?
- How many candidates selected "yes" to the question "would you like your application to be considered in line with the Disability Confidence Scheme”?
- How many of these disabled candidates were offered an interview for this position?
- In the recent employee relations advisor recruitment, two candidates selected yes to the question "do you consider yourself to have a disability”.
- From these candidates, one selected the option "would you like your application to be considered in line with the Disability Confidence Scheme”?
- Following the sift and scoring of the applications by our hiring panel, this candidate was not invited to interview. This is because disability confident applicants are only guaranteed an interview where they have met the minimum criteria and achieved the pass mark.
Find out more
If you have a question or query about FOI requests, you can email the information governance team at: FOI.Requests@ros.gov.uk.