Registers of Scotland strives to make all of our content as accessible and usable as possible.
This site should be compatible with assistive technologies such as screen readers and assistive input devices.
If however, you do encounter difficulty when using this site then please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback is really important in helping us make the site more usable for everyone.
If you have accessibility issues when using this site, or the internet in general, we suggest reading the following guides:
If you find a keyboard or mouse hard to use
- Find out how to make your mouse easier to use (BBC my web)
- Find out how to use your keyboard to control your mouse (BBC my web)
- Find out about alternatives to a keyboard and mouse (BBC my web)
If you can't see very well
- Learn how to increase the size of the text in your web browser (BBC my web)
- Learn how to change text and background colours to make them easier to read (BBC my web)
- Learn how to magnify your screen (BBC my web)
If you are blind
- Find out about screen readers and talking browsers (BBC my web)