You can find land and property information by searching the land register.
- find property prices
- view boundaries on a map
- check if land or property is on the land register
To find out more information, including current owners, you can buy title documents.
If a property is rented, you can search the landlord register.
We don't have information on:
- when a property was built
- how many bedrooms a property has
- a phone number for the current owner
- details of alterations or building works on a property
You can get help tracing the history of buildings from National Records of Scotland.
Search by map
If you can't find the property you're looking for, or don't know the full postal address, you can search by map.
If you have an area plan to upload, you can ask us to conduct a search.
If you have a business user login, you can access official legal documents and carry out high volume property searches.