In exceptional circumstances you can request that we expedite your application.
We'll only consider expedite requests that:
- have taken longer to complete than our published service standards and;
- meet our assessment criteria and;
- can be supported by evidence
We will assess requests against three criteria:
- delays to the application will result in financial loss or hardship
- delays to the application will result in the loss of future transactions
- delays to the application will result in personal loss or hardship
Do not supply supporting evidence if your request is for personal reasons.
Along with your request, you'll need to supply:
- the title or application number
- the reason for the request
- evidence supporting the request (with the exception of requests for personal reasons)
We reserve the right to refuse requests for expedition.