Following the success of our Digital Submission Service we have been working hard to improve the broader registration experience for our professional customers.
We are pleased to announce the next phase in helping us deliver a fully digital registration service - Register Land and Property (RLP).
RLP significantly reduces the time and effort required to protect and register your deeds.
It does this by reducing the number of form fields that need populated, and by consolidating disconnected services into one integrated experience.
Initially, RLP supports dispositions and standard securities over the whole of single, registered titles.
- a dashboard to manage your cases
- lenders can be selected instead of being manually keyed
- information entered for your advance notice is populated into your application form (and vice-versa)
- no requirement to enter ‘alpha codes’ when submitting your application
- visualisation of application and advance notice status
This phase is key in helping us create a digital registration service that encompasses back end integration and front end products, including electronic deeds and signatures.
Watch our short video on how it works: