Annual report 2020 to 2021Published: 22 September 2021
Freedom of information class: How we're performing
View our annual report and accounts for 2020 to 2021.
DocumentsAnnual report 2020 to 2021 - (9.2 MB)
Despite beginning 2020-21 in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, this year’s Annual Report highlights how RoS has adapted in order to continue to deliver for our customers, citizens and the economy.
- building digital solutions so that customers could continue to use our services
- enabling 95% of colleagues to work remotely
- completing over 88% of the almost 600,000 registrations we received in 20 days
We are incredibly pleased that these efforts have seen us increase our customer satisfaction score over the past year from 83% to 90% - our highest ever score.
We noticed there was an error in the figures reported on page 14
The correct figures for registration applications in 2020-21 are:
- Crofting Register - 637
- Chancery and Judicial Registers - 46,990
- Sasines Register - 32,229
- Land Register - 493,084