Annual report 2021 to 2022Published: 27 September 2022
Freedom of information class: How we're performing
View our annual report and accounts for 2021 to 2022.
DocumentsAnnual Report 2021-2022 - (11.7 MB)
We published our 2021-22 Annual Report and Accounts on 27 September 2022.
It gives an outline of our key business activities and performance over the past financial year.
A key focus of 2021-22 has been leading the organisation in moving forward from the impact of COVID-19.
- Receiving 677,571 applications, that’s up 18% from 2020-21
- Increasing our customer satisfaction score from 90% to 92%. This is our highest ever score.
- Launching ‘Register Land and Property (RLP)’ which is the next step on our journey to digital registration
- Preparing to launch our 21st register – the Register of Persons Holding a Controlled Interest in Land (RCI)
- Achieving Investors in People (IiP) Gold Award
- Launching our Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) strategy