FOI Release: Request for copies of specific RoS HR related policies and statistics and procedures relating to visitor to MBH during May and June 2022Published: 16 March 2023
Freedom of information class: How we manage our resources
Information request under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 (FOISA).
FOI reference: CW-2022-409
Date received: 28 October 2022
Date responded: 18 November 2021
- Total number of all visitors to Meadowbank House (MBH) during May and June 2022
- Confirmation that RoS policy during May and June 2022 was that all visitors must be escorted by a RoS employee and security guard for the whole duration of their visit
- The RoS disability policy and guidance
- RoS internal moves policy
- RoS mental health policy and guidance
- RoS Equality policy and guidance
Our records show that there were 19 visitors to MBH in May 2022 and 21 visitors in June 2022.
Current ‘External visitors to RoS’ guidance states that ‘Visitors must be accompanied by a RoS staff member at all times and picked up from the reception desk and accompanied back to the reception desk and their visitors pass handed in at the end of the visit.’ This guidance applied during May and June 2022.
The following RoS policies which cover the policy areas within the scope of your request are available at ros.gov.uk:
Find out more
If you have a question or query about FOI requests, you can email the information governance team at: FOI.Requests@ros.gov.uk.