FOI release: Software systemsPublished: 06 January 2022
Freedom of information class: What we spend and how
Information request under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 (FOISA).
FOI reference: CW-2021-365
Date received: 2 November 2021
Clarified: 8 December 2021
Date responded: 5 January 2022
You asked for information regarding the types of software and applications in use at RoS. You also asked for:
- Contract Register
- Overall non-staff spend
- Software spend
- Number of staff/employees
The answer to your questions are:
- View our contract register
- Total non-staff costs can be found in our 20-21 Annual Report and Accounts on page 94. The figure for 20-21 was £14,635,000. This excludes non-cash items.
- Total software costs can be found in our 20-21 Annual Report and Accounts under the heading ‘Equipment and Services’ on page 94. The figures represent current expenditure (i.e. non-capital) and for the year 2020-21 are included in the table below:
|Software Maintenance Renewal||2,324,186|
All expenses are recorded on an accrual accounting basis.
- During 2020-21, the average number of full-time equivalent (FTE) staff employed was 1,252. Details of staff numbers can be found in our Annual Report and Accounts at page 73.
Find out more
Learn more about our freedom of information releases.
Information Governance Team: FOI.Requests@ros.gov.uk
If you would like documents included in this FOI response in an accessible format, please contact us with your preferences.