FOI release: Title sheet and plan purchases 2020-2022Published: 24 November 2022
Freedom of information class: What we spend and how
Information request under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 (FOISA)
Date received: 13/09/2022
Date clarified (if applicable): 24/10/2022
- How many individual online 'Title Sheet and Title Plan' purchases of the Land Register were made through the ROS website in 2020, 2021 and the first six months of 2022?
- How many 'ScotLIS for business' subscriptions to the ROS website were there in 2020, 2021 and the first six months of 2022?
- How many 'All Sales Data' subscriptions to the ROS website were there in 2020, 2021 and the first six months of 2022?
- What is the known or estimated cost of providing all of ROS paid for search and subsciption features on the ROS website?
You clarified in relation to question 4 that you were asking for both the set up and ongoing costs in relation to all options for searching the land register for which a fee is payable.
1. The number of title sheet and title plans purchased through our online services are:
|1 Jan - 30 June 2022||430,638|
2. ScotLIS for business is not available through a subscription model. It is charged per Title Sheet. Below are the total number of users for ScotLIS Business for the timescale requested.
|1 Jan - 30 June 2022||55,956|
3. All Sales Data is a bulk data service that is provided under licence to various customers. Data customers pay a monthly fee for the service (rather like a subscription).
|1 Jan - 30 June 2022||40|
4. The ongoing cost of providing these services can be found in our Annual Report and Accounts for each year you require. In our most recent ARA please see page 74. This cost comes under the heading of ‘Non-statutory services’. I have included the 2021 costs as an example: