Taking forward our new outcomesPublished: 28 April 2023
Freedom of information class: How we deliver functions and services
We need all colleagues in RoS to play their part if we are going to achieve our outcomes.
- Our leaders will continue to show their commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion in RoS. Colleagues have told us that this inspires the same commitment in them.
- By aligning to our Corporate Plan and EDI Strategy, we can coordinate our efforts to be more efficient and effective.
- We will update our action plan. Our EDI Steering Group and EDI Colleague Forum will continue to oversee this.
- Our colleague-led networks will continue to be a key link from our EDI Governance Structure to our colleagues across RoS.
- We will provide updates to all colleagues on our progress and encourage their continued involvement.
We hope by demonstrating our progress to date, and setting out our future direction, that we have clearly communicated our commitment to EDI in RoS. We will continue to work in partnership with colleagues to further EDI in our own organisation and we are also committed to working with external partners to contribute to Scotland-wide efforts to reduce inequality.