Once you’ve requested your discharge, it will be sent to the lender for approval before submission to RoS for registration.
A ‘Requested’ status on your dashboard means your lender is still to approve the discharge.
You should contact your lender if:
- you are concerned about the time it's taking to process
- your status is showing as 'Declined' and you need further explanation
- you have sent a discharge request to your lender and don’t want it to be approved
Lender contact details
- Lloyds Banking Group (inc Halifax) – 0345 720 3040
- RBS (inc NatWest) - 0345 7212 600
- Clydesdale and Yorkshire Bank Group - 0800 121 4203
- Nationwide Building Society - 0800 302 010
- The Mortgage Works - 08000 304060
- Scottish Building Society - 0131 313 7733
- Virgin Money - 0345 603 8301