Annual report 2022 to 2023Published: 26 September 2023
Freedom of information class: How we're performing
View our annual report and accounts for 2022 to 2023.
DocumentsRoS ARA 22-2023 - (3.2 MB)
We published our 2022-23 Annual Report and Accounts on 26 September 2023.
It gives an outline of our key business activities and performance over the past financial year.
A key focus of 2022-23 has been our continued effort to clear our long-standing open casework and respond to the needs of our customers.
- We completed 90.5% of registrations within 35 days (up 3.9% from 2021-22)
- Our Customer Satisfaction Index results were 79.7 for professionals and 87.8 for citizens.
- We launched our 21st register - the Register of Persons Holding a Controlled Interest in Land
- We supported Companies House to launch its new UK Register of Overseas Entities
- We launched The RoS Digital Registration Etc. Regulations 2022 for the purposes of allowing ‘born digital’ deeds to be recorded in the Register of Deeds
- We were awarded the gold level ‘We Invest in Wellbeing’ and retained our ‘We Invest in People’ accreditation from Investors in People