This report provides statistics on the country of origin of property owners and tenants in Scotland.
Any identifiable land registered title will be included in this statistical report if an address outside Scotland at the time of registration has been provided from:
- its registered owner
- a tenant under a commercial lease
- at least one tenant or owner if there is more than one
We update this report once a year showing details as at 31 December.
We will update this report in 2023, showing details as at 31 December 2022.
Access the Country of origin company report dataset for information about properties in Scotland owned or leased by non UK companies.
As at 31 December 2021:
- read the land and property titles by country of origin report
- download the land and property titles by country of origin report (pdf, 7.6MB)
- download the data tables (xlsx, 109KB)
- read the news release
A compliance check has been completed on this publication by the Office for Statistics Regulation. You can read the outcome of this assessment.