Our procurement team is a central finance function which:
- works alone or, where possible, with other organisations to deliver products or services
- continues to develop our procurement policy
- provides support and advises our staff
Our principal objectives are to ensure that we:
- follow best procurement practice
- get best value for money
- meet all relevant legal requirements
Where possible, we look for opportunities to work with other organisations to establish collaborative contracts and take advantage of additional efficiencies. We currently use contracts let by the Scottish government and the Crown Commercial Service (CCS).
Strategies and policies
Our procurement activities follow these strategies and policies:
This guidance is designed to help you during the procurement process:
Find out what we'll expect from you, and what you can expect from us, in the Scottish Government's supplier journey.
Terms and conditions
Download our terms and conditions documents for:
If you're unhappy about any aspect of our procurement activity, follow our complaints procedure.
Want to know more?
Call us on 0131 528 3800, or email email@example.com.
RoS contracts database list – updated January 2018