Information on our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) at Registers of Scotland
RoS seeks to make a positive contribution in the workplace and to the society in which we operate.
- ensure all our strategies are environmentally and socially responsible
- have a positive impact on communities
- adopt a proactive approach to sustainable development
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is integrated across our organisation, focusing on three main areas:
Cultural and Social
We want to:
- create a wider awareness and visibility of our CSR activities
- encourage engagement and participation
- work with those who share the same values
Find out more about our staffing groups and upcoming activity through InsideRoS and our social media channels.