Information on our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) at Registers of Scotland
RoS seeks to make a positive contribution in the workplace and to the society in which we operate.
- ensure all our strategies are environmentally and socially responsible
- have a positive impact on communities
- adopt a proactive approach to sustainable development
CSR is integrated across our organisation, focusing on three main areas:
Our Social Impact Pledges
We have made a public commitment to increase our social impact.
The Social Impact Pledge is a Scottish Government initiative hosted on the Communities Channel Scotland website. It asks public sector organisations across Scotland to commit to increasing their social impact by making a public commitment to change their current operations or policies.
By taking the Social Impact Pledge we will push to create the conditions that enable people, places, and communities to act on what matters to them.
Challenge ourselves to increase the positive impact we make on our local community and make better use of our assets – our buildings/grounds and our people.
- Look for opportunities to support young people in our community as they enter the workplace
- Investigate opportunities to use our unique position within Scottish society to encourage and support others to achieve net zero emissions
- Reinforce our corporate social responsibility values by identifying new initiatives with local community groups to support
To find out how we will achieve our pledges, read our short blog.
We want to:
- create a wider awareness and visibility of our CSR activities
- encourage engagement and participation
- work with those who share the same values
Find out more about our staffing groups and upcoming activity through InsideRoS and our social media channels.