Skip to main content
What We Offer You
Salary and pension
- A generous salary range with annual pay progression arrangements.
- Excellent Civil Service Pension with employer contribution of up to 27%.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental.
Work life balance
- Generous annual leave entitlement with 26 days of holiday plus 12 days of bank holidays (total of 38 days) increases your allowance by 1 day per year, bringing it to 42 days.
- 36-hour working week with a monthly flexi-time allowance of up to 30 hours.
- Family friendly leave policies - Maternity at 1-year full pay after 1 year of continuous service, Paternity Leave/Shared parental Leave/Special Leave.
Opportunities for continuous development
- We nurture talent and reward success.
- Our team is ambitious, acts with integrity and demonstrates commitment to progress and impact.
- Continuous training and development opportunities, including attending industry events.
- Access ongoing learning and development opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge.
- Collaboration with a diverse team in a stimulating and innovative work setting.
- Recognition and reward for your hard work and dedication to our mission.
- Help contribute to the evolution of Scotland's land and property industry through innovative digital solutions.
- Help directly impact the economic and social development of Scotland.
Supportive and inclusive work environment
- We’re a welcoming and inclusive community that works in an agile way.
- We offer a stimulating working environment and strongly believe that a diverse team is crucial to achieving our mission.
- Access various training opportunities and career advancement paths as part of your professional development.
- Through our Employee Assistance Program access to external counselling and external advice.
- We’re a Disability Confident employer.
- We’re committed to equal opportunities and offering support.